TeraBlock Stake is our Native Asset Stake Protocol. Stake TBC to earn rewards and enjoy discounts of up to 40% across the entire TeraBlock Ecosystem.
Similar to how savings accounts operate in Traditional Finance (TradFi), Staking is a simple “set and forget” way to generate a reliable return on investment in crypto. Stakers can maximize their investment by locking their assets in a staking pool for a definite period.
If you’re holding TBC tokens, you can get further involved in the TeraBlock ecosystem by staking in the simplest way to earn additional TBC. TeraBlock Staking allows users to stake TBC tokens in TeraBlock’s native asset pool. The users are assured of a guaranteed minimum APY, thereby ensuring that they can securely optimize their initial investment.
TeraBlock Staking is part of the TeraBlock Earn Protocol and incentivizes users to hold and stake the TBC token. TeraBlock Stake is a non-custodial, simplified native TBC staking protocol where users can earn more TBC and rewards while keeping complete custody of their tokens at all times.
Staking is subject to a lockup period currently set at six (6) months for the TeraBlock Staking Pool ONE & TWO. Rewards start accruing as soon as you begin staking, and users can claim rewards at the end of each pool's staking period.
TBC Staking Pool ONE is the first staking pool going that went live under the TeraBlock Earn protocol. It will help our community earn a passive income simply by staking their TBC on our trustless and non-custodial staking platform.
TBC Staking Pool ONE Overview
- Launch date: 22/04/2022 15:00hrs UTC
- Protocol: TeraBlock Earn
- Type: Non-Custodial
- Pool size: 10,000,000 TBC
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Staking period: 6 months (183 days)
- Fixed interest rate: 30% APR
- Rewards: Fee Commissions + Fee Discount
- Unstake principle at any time
- Fees Commission added and redeemable in real-time
- Fixed interest earnings are redeemable at the end of the staking period.
TeraBlock Native Staking Pools ONE & TWO are fixed lock-up staking pools meaning, users will get the fixed rewards after the successful completion of the staking pool period. If a user wishes to unstake their TBC before the staking period ends the staking rewards would not be claimable and the rewards balance would go back to zero. The rewards will start from zero if a user wishes to start staking again.
On the other hand, the variable rewards which are termed the Passive Income Rewards are paid out from the fees collected on the TeraBlock Platform. 25% of the fees collected on the TeraBlock platform are shared with TBC Stakers.
Staking is done directly on the TeraBlock App through the Staking Tab.
- 1.To Stake TBC, navigate to the "Stake" Tab on the TeraBlock App.
- 2.Select the pool you wish to Stake your TBC in from the available options. Information about pools can be found on the Staking Page by clicking on the available staking option pools.
- 3.Enter the number of tokens you wish to stake and click on "Stake."
- 4.A new transaction is opened; click on "Approve Transaction."
- 5.You should now see your staked tokens under "Balance", and your staking rewards will start appearing under "Staking rewards" shortly.
Unstaking TBC is simple
- 1.You can unstake TBC by clicking on unstake TBC on the "Staking Tab"
- 2.If your staking pool has ended successfully you will receive your Staked TBC along with Staking Rewards.
- 3.Simply click on "Claim Rewards". Your rewards balance will be transferred to your total balance.
- 4.You can now click on "Unstake" to claim your staked TBC tokens along with the rewards.
- 5.Approve the transaction and your balance will be transferred to your wallet.
- 6.If you wish to unstake TBC before the pool period ends you will not be entitled to receive any staking rewards. Your Staked TBC balance will be transferred back to your wallet.
Decentralized Staking democratizes the process of staking. It means that the funds in the staking pool are not owned by a central wallet or controlled by any centralized body.
Our non-custodial staking platform ensures that the users have complete control over their assets.
Stakers who wish to un-stake can opt out at any time. Users can Unstake their Staked TBC during the lock-up period but will not be eligible to receive the fixed interest earned if the tokens are redeemed before the staking period.
No Staking fees
Users are not charged staking fees on the TeraBlock staking protocol. They are only required to pay the applicable network gas fees while staking and un-staking their tokens.
Easy way to Optimize Investments
If you’re in it for the long haul, Staking can help you earn returns in the form of APY and rewards on top of your holdings to help you grow your investments.